|Power Plant, Industries|
1,200 MW Power Plant, Champa-Janjgir, Chhattisgarh
We are developing a 1,200 MW coal-based thermal power plant in the Champa-Janjgir district, Chhattisgarh. The power project will be commissioned with two units of 600 MW each, with an aggregate designed capacity of 1,200 MW upon completion of construction. The proposed date for commercial production of the first unit of 600 MW is September 2015 and the second unit of 600 MW is by March 2016.
The project site is located in the Katsira and Dari villages in the Champa-Janjgir district, Chhattisgarh. The site is located approximately 25 kilometers from Korba (nearest town). The nearest railway station is in Korba. The site is suitable for the Champa Power Project because of the ease of access to the site and the readily accessible fuel and water supply.
- Yati Realtors Pvt. Ltd. Bilaspur
- Welcome Daal Mill, Bilaspur
- Vinayaka Broths, Bilaspur
- Vinay Kumar Shinde, Bilaspur
- VIKRANT SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS PVT. LTD.
- Vikkey Krishi Udyog, Bilaspur
- Vijay Industries, Bilaspur
- Vidhya Shri Industries, Bilaspur
- Vicon Wheels Pvt. Ltd. Bilaspur
- VIBGYOR MASTERBATCHAS PVT. LTD.