|Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh|
Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the finest and important wildlife sanctuaries in the region. Established in 1976 under Wildlife Protection Act of 1972, the sanctuary is relatively a small one covering an area of only 245 sq km.
The Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary is known for its lush green vegetations and unique wildlife.
Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary,Mahasamund
- Urja Sikchha Park, Bilaspur
- Urja Park (Rajiv Smriti Van)
- Udanti Wildlife Sanctuary
- Sitanadi Wildlife Sanctuary
- Sanjay National Park (Ghasi Das National Park)
- Riddhi Siddhi Park
- Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University Grounds
- Moti Bagh, Raipur
- Maitri Garden Bhilai