One Week Self Sponsored Short Term Training Program On “Enhancing Employability Skills: Connecting Campus with Corporate” by NIT Raipur :-
One Week Self Sponsored Short Term Training Program On “Enhancing Employability Skills: Connecting Campus with Corporate” in Department of Biomedical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur.
- To develop the employability skills.
- To develop Group discussion and Interview skills.
- Behavioral and Psychometric analysis.
- To develop the art of English pronunciation.
- To develop soft skills.
- To develop creativity and confidence.
- To develop leadership skills
- To develop the quality of decision making.
- U. G. & P. G. students
- Ph. D. scholars
- Faculty members
Registration Fee Details (in INR):
Participants Amount (in Rs)
Industry Delegates 2000/-
Application in the prescribed format with registration fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, NIT Raipur” must reach the coordinator on or before 05/12/2017; Registration fee includes registration kit, tea and snacks during the program. It does not include accommodation/lunch//travel/dinner. Fee is non-refundable. Selected candidate will be informed by email as per the schedule. Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course.
Last Date of Registration : 05/12/2017
Intimation Date : 06/12/2017
STTP Date : 09/12/2017 to 13/12/2017