|Power Plant, Industries|
Suryachakra Global Enviro Power Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Suryachakra, seized an opportunity in the renewable energy source to establish a 9.8 MW biomass fuel based power plant on a 30 acres site near Madwa village in the Champa-Janjgir district of Chhattisgarh State. The project operations started in May'2008. The project is under operation through long term power purchase agreement with the Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL). The project has been registered with the UNFCCC for receiving of CERs.
Suryachakra Global Enviro Power Limited
- Yati Realtors Pvt. Ltd. Bilaspur
- Welcome Daal Mill, Bilaspur
- Vinayaka Broths, Bilaspur
- Vinay Kumar Shinde, Bilaspur
- VIKRANT SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS PVT. LTD.
- Vikkey Krishi Udyog, Bilaspur
- Vijay Industries, Bilaspur
- Vidhya Shri Industries, Bilaspur
- Vicon Wheels Pvt. Ltd. Bilaspur
- VIBGYOR MASTERBATCHAS PVT. LTD.